Berea Elegant Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Chrome/Satin Chrome Berea Elegant Sierra with Desert Ironwood Blank. Comments and Constructive Evaluation Welcome

Attachments

• Desert Ironwood 1.jpg
    Desert Ironwood 1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Desert Ironwood 2.jpg
    Desert Ironwood 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jackson

I like them. I generally like to put natural colored woods, including oranges and reds, with gold and some of the other acrylics and died woods with chrome. But if it is too yellow it can clash. The first one could have been put on a gold kit, but the second looks like it would have clashed. Don't get me wrong though, they look great with chrome.

G1Pens

Looks good to me. The elegant sierra is one of my favorites. It always looks ....well....elegant!. The DIW looks good on the pen.

There is a blue reflection in the lower (nib) section of the second picture that I find distracting, but other than that its all good.

BSea

I like them. I generally like to put natural colored woods, including oranges and reds, with gold and some of the other acrylics and died woods with chrome. But if it is too yellow it can clash. The first one could have been put on a gold kit, but the second looks like it would have clashed. Don't get me wrong though, they look great with chrome.
I'm pretty sure it's the same pen taken from different angles. I also think it would have looked good with some gold. I don't think there is an elegant beauty that's all gold, but there is one with some gold & black TI I think.

Looks good to me. The elegant sierra is one of my favorites. It always looks ....well....elegant!. The DIW looks good on the pen.

There is a blue reflection in the lower (nib) section of the second picture that I find distracting, but other than that its all good.
Always wear a white shirt.:wink:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looking good Joe! That DIW is beautiful wood. I looked real hard for some finger prints, and didn't find ANY :biggrin: Nice pen!

Top Bottom