Benjamin Franklin Cigar Illusion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

This one is going out to a customer and it's the first one with the vintage Benjamin Franklin band. Sorry about the cell phone photos, but too lazy and time constrained to hit the light tent. I'm behind on orders and have an empty store. (I hate that!) But my son has a band event today and priorities are there.
I just keep telling myself "I will get caught up... I will get caught up..."
Thanks for looking

2012-11-30 09.42.01.jpg

2012-11-30 09.42.32.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bigj51

Another fantastic creation! I am loving the one I ordered from you. I don't let anyone but myself touch it! Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

MartinPens

Thanks everyone. I got several more prepped today and hope to get them finished over the weekend. I owe two of them to IAP members and the others go online.

The ash end is made of buckeye burl.

Keeping things stocked is a "good" problem. Sometimes the activities and schedules with the kids chops things up too much. Other times I just tank out in motivation. If I were a writer I would say that I occasionally struggle with writers block.

Happy turning

Martin

Alzey

Great looking pen. I am glad you are keeping your priorities straight :) Those band concerts are lot of fun. My kid now plays in the concert band at collage. Band is a great influence in their life.

SDB777

I really enjoy seeing the cigars your making, everyone of them is a true piece of art!!!

Scott (take time for the little things) B

Top Bottom