Behind on posting - Some from August

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sprung

Sprung

Here's some pens I made in August, but haven't posted here yet. Currently I've made somewhere between 3 and 4 dozen pens and am really enjoying it more and more with each one.

Pictured:

• Snakewood and Amboyna Burl
  • Cherry Burl and Ziricote
  • 2 Cherry Burl and a Box Elder Burl (one cherry burl and box elder burl stabilized)
  • Brown Mallee Burl (posted in my intro thread earlier this summer - first pen I ever made), Ziricote, and Amboyna Burl
  • Trio of Buckeye Burls (stabilized)
  • Chittum, Yellow Dyed Flamed Box Elder (stabilized), Crosscut Desert Ironwood
  • Amboyna Burl and Bloodwood
Most finished with CA, some finished with Woodturner's Finish.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 166
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Great assortment of Pens, Matt
Great collection and variety of Blanks.
BTW, Could you please get some light on the Pens being in the "dark" it is difficult to see the Fit and Finish you have achieved?
Congratulations,
Brian.

Sprung

Thanks, guys!

BTW, Could you please get some light on the Pens being in the "dark" it is difficult to see the Fit and Finish you have achieved?

Thanks for that suggestion! I'll work on that the next time I take some pics of pens I've made. I've always been great at taking scenery shots, but never good at composing and getting a good shot of something real close - so it gives me something to work on and improve!

OZturner

Congratulations,
Brian.

Sorry Matt,
I only just noticed that my reply (above) for some reason that I can't understand printed part of the Reply in "Bold".
That was not my intention to "Shout". I apologise that it happened, and assure you it was never my intention.
Regards,
Brian.

Sprung

Congratulations,
Brian.

Sorry Matt,
I only just noticed that my reply (above) for some reason that I can't understand printed part of the Reply in "Bold".
That was not my intention to "Shout". I apologise that it happened, and assure you it was never my intention.
Regards,
Brian.

No worries! Didn't think anything of it or that you were shouting! (And all kinds of screwy things happen when computers are involved, lol!)

Top Bottom