In the begining

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

when I joined IAP and knew NOTHING about pens someone posted about an Aero the first thing that came to my mind was a delicious chocolate bar we have in New Zealand:rolleyes:

5082608620_37d424b847.jpg

Then of coarse I realized duhh it was not a pen made with chocolate its a pen kit!! See how far I have come, here are some Aero's I made and the one above well I ate it:biggrin:

1_DSC00059_copy.jpg
1_DSC00206_copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pioneerpens

Stunning Toni! And Yes, you have come far since you first came and wondered if you should stay since you didn't turn pens....I will happily say "I told you so" :)

bobleibo

so, knowing absolutely nothing about PC pens, imagine what went thru my mind the first time I heard people talking about "canes" and how you slice them to make those pens!
I swear I've watched a 100 videos on how to make those d*** things and I am still confused how you get those amazing patterns. My next vacation is going to be to New Zealand !!!

Toni

My next vacation is going to be to New Zealand !!!
You better make it in the next few months I dont plane on being here much longer I am heading back home, well somewhere in the USA will be home

Stunning Toni! And Yes, you have come far since you first came and wondered if you should stay since you didn't turn pens....I will happily say "I told you so" :)

Jennifer:mad: LOL well said and true, was not sure I would be accepted here.

Thank you Everyone for your comments!!

MatthewZS

I've seen these all over the boards and never commented..... those are fantabulous! And THIS post in particular inspires me to drill, turn and seal a candy bar:)

Hey, we've case dry soup mix, oatmeal, ramen and coffee beans so why not?

:)

Lenny

I really like the Aero kit myself. .... haven't sold many But I like it! :)
I'm partial to the purple one ... I think because I like the little bit of gold on the kit with it.

The candy bar looks pretty good, too!

kevrob

Wow, as always those are great. I tried my hand at PC a month or so ago. I ended up getting a marbled black slimline that turned out ok. But i had a heck of a time getting an even layer of PC on the tube, so I am even more amazed at those beautiful works of art!

bobleibo

My next vacation is going to be to New Zealand !!!
You better make it in the next few months I dont plane on being here much longer I am heading back home, well somewhere in the USA will be home

Make a pit stop in Utah! I'll trade you ski lessons (as if a Kiwi needs 'em) on the steepest, lightest powder you've ever fallen in for a lesson in Polymere Clay !!! Not eveyone here has 7 wives and 37 kids and pushes a handcart for their daily bread! Some of us are actually real humans (yes, we drink too!)

ldb2000

Another beauty Toni . I like your version better it's "Eye Candy" and best of all , it won't rot your teeth :biggrin:

You gotta come home to Jersey . You can take the girl out of New Jersey but you can never take New Jersey out of the girl ! :)

Penl8the

Beautiful pens as usual. I like them both.

As for Aero bars, I bought a bunch of mini ones for Halloween. Oh and mini Kit Kats too.

cnirenberg

Both are sweet. Unfortunately one will rot your teeth, and you will have to use the other to write the check for it. I really love your work-very beautiful.

JohnU

Toni I think they All look great! Candy bar included. Lol. So... I think you should try a combination of both. Those green bubbles on a tube would look good, especially for those retro lovers. I love the flower blanks but those scale looking blanks are over the top! Great work!

ThomJ

I think Vermont would be a good place for you guys. (being selfish) Your blanks would be close for me to get to, and we could always use more artists here

soligen

Toni I think they All look great! Candy bar included. Lol. So... I think you should try a combination of both. Those green bubbles on a tube would look good, especially for those retro lovers. I love the flower blanks but those scale looking blanks are over the top! Great work!

I agree - maybe even using some chocolate colored PC to make it look like a candy bar with the wrapper partially removed.

A whole new market! Just warn your customer that the pen in not edible! Unless you make an edible pen too - something for those people who chew on pens LOL - and repeat business!!

Rfturner

you always do amazing work. When I first heard that you do not turn oyur pens it made me really confused. Then you expained PC. Great job on your pens

Top Bottom