Beer & Candy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bruce119

bruce119

Here is a few I just made up having fun drink a bud and eating peanut butter cups and M&Ms yummm.

The photography is crappy I just didn't have the time to set up a good shot. They go on the table tomorrow.

Beer&candyr.jpg

All comments welcome.
Thanks
Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akbar24601

Bruce, those are fantastic. I love 'em! You must have loved getting to enjoy them first. They look great!!! What was easier, the candy or the beer? (Not easier for you to enjoy, to work with!) LOL

Nick

These are excellent!! did you use the lable/casting in clear process?
Do you thing there will be a problem selling the pens with these logos?
I see nothing wrong with the photo it shows up on my screen perfect.

arioux

Hi,

These are nice pens and great work. I don't know about american law but here in Canada there would be a Registered Trademark issue (See that little r beside Budwiser , even Kink of beer is registered) if you try to sell these.

Alfred

JohnU

Bruce, once again, Great Work! Several months ago I made an Almond Joy pen and Reeses PB cup pen for my kids. They were approached at school by a teacher about a month ago to come up with an M&M pen. Ive been looking over every M&M package I pass since then to come up with something. You pulled it off very well!

bruce119

Bruce, once again, Great Work! Several months ago I made an Almond Joy pen and Reeses PB cup pen for my kids. They were approached at school by a teacher about a month ago to come up with an M&M pen. Ive been looking over every M&M package I pass since then to come up with something. You pulled it off very well!

Thanks everyone for the comments.

John the M&M's is from a fun size. It is the package that holds a bunch of smaller packs the labels are smaller and there is a variety of figures on them. I believe the print changes with the season and location.

Good Luck & Thanks
Bruce

hughbie

i believe that those look great......i also believe that you can use companies logos as long as you don't sell them and make money on them......use them as gifts.....if you sell, then the company gets involved DAMHIKT

bruce119

i believe that those look great......i also believe that you can use companies logos as long as you don't sell them and make money on them......use them as gifts.....if you sell, then the company gets involved DAMHIKT

This is a gray area I looked into it. I purchased the candy I can do what I want with them but you are correct it gets hairy if you profit from reselling.

The way around you get the customer to give you the wrapper he/she buys the candy or beer or whatever. You are simply making the pen and charging for the pen no foul. :rolleyes:

Someone mention the copyright I was a printer all my life. And it's true you can not copy anything that has that little "c" on it. KEY word copy this is not a copy it is the real thing. Now I or anyone can not for any purpose copy the logos such as to change the size to make them fit. That is most defiantly a copyright issue. :biggrin:

Now I am no lawyer and I did ask a few and a lot of research and this is the way I understand it. :cool:

Bruce

Top Bottom