Been a while, but here it is

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RussFromNH

RussFromNH

It has been at least 6 months since I started up the lathe. My boss decided to retire about a month ago so I decided to make him a pen as a going away gift. This is one of my best yet, but I still have a ways to go. I know the picture is not that great, but the best camera I have is on the phone. Comments welcome.
Fish Pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marc

In general, I like the inlay kits and have done quite a few. People that get them are usually just amazed and I am sure your boss will like this one. Your Iphone photos are better than mine and good job on the pen mechanics.

RussFromNH

So I gave the pen to my boss yesterday and he loved it. He is not one for giving compliments easily, but he said he will cherish it. I told him that if he ever has any problems with it to send it to me and I will fix it. His reply was that he thinks it is too nice to use and may put it into his glass display case with some of his collections. :)

RussFromNH

It really did. I am super critical of my work so this did make me feel good. I actually just ordered two more of the kits... :)

Top Bottom