Been a while

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Since I have posted ANYthing, Also been a while since I have turned this material (deep blue resin from Europe, supposedly made in Italy)
200611118731_bluitresnet.jpg

Sanded through 2000 grit, then polished on Beall System. Comments and critiques welcome. Pretty thick skin.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I like that a lot Ed! I have something similar, and you're really tempting me to try it! The pic is pretty grainy, so it's hard to critique it too much. If you want to E-mail me your original, I'll see about resizing it without losing the image quality.

angboy

Like everybody else, I sure like the color. Will you share where you got the blank? I also think you picked a great kit to put it with! Very nice.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to one and all.

Angela, I got these blanks in the mid-1990's. The story I was told was that a plant blew up in Italy and they were not going to rebuild-so I bought a couple hundred "sticks". If you want a couple, e-mail me. They come in 14" lengths.

The resin smells more "rubbery" than other acrylics- but drilling blow outs are rare and, after my buffalo horn irritation last weekend, it was nice to turn something that I knew would be permanent. (Mental recovery).

Will probably post more of them, also have red and "peacock blue" (Dawn's name) and a couple others. Have enough of each to be willing to sell a few.

Thanks to one and all for looking.

Also, public thanks to JimGo. I will be e-mailing him to see how much nicer he can make the pics. I have an old, but expensive, monitor so I always see pretty good pics. I am told by others that they are far less impressive when viewed on other computers. HOpe to find a way to improve, soon.

PenWorks

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br /> The story I was told was that a plant blew up in Italy

Funny how things like that happen every now & then [:D]
They should have choose their investors more carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom