Been rather busy lately

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

Here are a couple pens that I have been working on the last few days. The yellow Jr. Gentleman is an Amber imitation stone from Ed.

20051027223952_DSCN526jrgamber.jpg

The Jr. Statesman is White Marble also from Ed.

20051027224115_DSCN5267whmarble.jpg

I'll post more later. Thanks for looking,

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Wayne those are beautiful. Very nicely done. I really like the amber. The color is awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us.

wayneis

No this material is some that I bought from Ed before I bought some from you. I bought it when I bought the cat material.

Wayne

Originally posted by Tangboy5000
<br />Very nice work, and the material is actually from me via Ed.

wayneis

Thanks everybody, kind of touchy but really fun to work with. If you have worked with Inlace they are very similar.

Bruce the material that is under the pens is actually an Underwarmer shirt that my son can't wear any more. Kind of like a silk.

Wayne

PenWorks

Yep, you have been busy. The white marble looks really great. Not that the yellow is shabby, that reminds me of my bakelite. [:)]

wayneis

Thats wierd untill you mentioned it I hadn't noticed it. But thats how the kit was packed, I think that I have an extra BT cap so I guess that I'll try to change it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Wayne

Originally posted by gerberpens
<br />Outstanding looking pens! I'm curious why you mixed the 22kt top with the black titanium centerband on the white marble pen?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wayne,

Those are EXCELLENT!! Much better than the ones I turned myself! Maybe I can contract with you to make the "good stuff" look SUPERIOR!!

But then, I'm still learning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom