Been playing Santa's little helper......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pen-turners

Status
Not open for further replies.

pen-turners

Been a little busy the last couple days. Literally seeing stars!! Just don't sneeze when you've got these little buggers on the table. Thought I would post a couple of these since I haven't posted any work lately. I guess I did not totally forget how to turn pens while I was in the hospital. My Father and Grandfather will each get one of these for gifts this year.
200512138722_santa_smiley.gif

200512138320_rattlers.jpg

200512138340_flags.jpg

<center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great work, glad you didn't forget everything about pen turning and glad you are feeling well enugh to get back into the shop. Know your father & g-father will love them.

JimGo

Real beauties Anthony! The Stars and Stripes kit makes a heck of a pen, doesn't it? The pictures don't do that pen justice.

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I look forward to an ever-increasing number of your pens being posted here! [:D]

PenWorks

Jim, I am still hurtin [V] But you.....your loosing your mind ! [:D]
Chris made those pens, and yes we are glad Chris is feeling better [:D]

Nice pens Chris, really like the snakes

JimGo

Anthony, yes, yes I am losing my mind! [:I] Sorry for the confusion, and that explains a lot! I remembered you mentioning having problems Anthony, but I didn't remember you spending any significant time in the hospital! Whew...didn't sleep much last night, can you tell? [:D]

Anyway, <b>CHRIS</b>, you did a heck of a job with those! And now your comment about the hospital makes a LOT more sense! The stars and stripes kits are beauties and worth the effort, but can be a pain in the rear to glue up. I'm glad to see that your back has held out long enough for you to be able to glue, turn, and finish all of these. That's a great sign! And my comment still stands...I look forward to an ever-increasing number of YOUR pens, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom