Been Flirting at a Make Up Counter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Well I went by the make up counter at Belk the other day and talked to one of the pretty little ladies working behind the counter. I asked for some of the broke containers of eye fixings(eye shadow). Being broke leads to being creative. She was truly amused as to my question and wanted to know who it was for. I told of course it was for me which made her smile that much bigger. Well to make a long story short she went and dug through and found 2 sample 4 packs of eye shadow for me. I bought a thing of casting craft resin with the coupon from Hobby Lobby and this is how it turned out.
pen4001.jpg

well after this came out of the mold I proceded to try and turn a Sierra and promptly destroyed my first blank I poured. The second I didn't get a picture of but needless to say I drilled the wrong size hole in and in attempt to fix it Destroyed it. This is the 3rd attempt and I didn't paint the inside of the blank or the tube being in a hurry and this is how it turned out.
pen4002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

absolutely used it, it was free which was the best part(aside from flirting). I just took the little compact apart and scraped the color out of the little cup and mixed it in the resin. My wife is probably going to be mad when hers disappear in the next few days.

alphageek

Former Moderator
My wife is probably going to be mad when hers disappear in the next few days.

ROFL... This strikes me as a perfect example of the madness of a penturner. Not only about stealing the wifes makeup because it could make a good pen, but also because thats the first thing that you're worried about making her mad about. No concerns about you flirting with the "pretty little lady"! :eek:

EarlD

I agree, third time was a charm. So far, I've resisted getting into the pouring but it's getting harder and harder. If I hadn't bought a dozen blanks from Jonathan I think I'd be in trouble. :)

Earl

johncrane

Looks like the eye shadow mixed up really good Now thinking thinking will i yes :confused: no :confused: this could cause a big dummy spit by the better half :mad: might be better to get a red :redface: and buy my own :biggrin:

firewhatfire

Stealing makeup ranks up there with stealing her underwear. Flirting is forgivable, some things a woman just don't tolerate. Although the lace on a bra could clear casted in PR. See the trouble y'all are gonna cause:eek:

My wife is probably going to be mad when hers disappear in the next few days.

ROFL... This strikes me as a perfect example of the madness of a penturner. Not only about stealing the wifes makeup because it could make a good pen, but also because thats the first thing that you're worried about making her mad about. No concerns about you flirting with the "pretty little lady"! :eek:

Brooks803

Looks great Phil. Shame about the blue blanks. Hell, if you still have the part you drilled the larger hole in and didn't turn any material off, stick the sucker back in the mold and pour something inside the hole. It should bond without an issue and then redrill for the smaller hole and you'll have a cool color blend.

firewhatfire

see thats why I defer to these professionals for this kind of advice. I also have the sierra mold that I can do that with on the blowed out blank on the tube kearning new stuff everyday here.

Thanks for the help and ideas

Phil

Top Bottom