Been done already, but still fun

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

I'm pretty sure everyone has done at least one or close to one hundred of these, but these are my first. I normally stick with the larger kits, but having just found a woodcraft a couple miles from our new house I figured "Why Not"!

Sorry for the background...may take away from the pens. Oh well...

6136665215_b45d138c5e_z.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Well worth the effort. It took me all of 30 minutes to block the ends, turn the blank and polish using the standard micro pads. REALLY simple to make and for $21.99 for the entire kit minus the bushings...not too bad. I plan to give these to some of our guys at work.

Bobalu

Very nice looking trio. These always catch everyone's eye when they are on display at shows. The black PCB version is my favorite.

76winger

Good looking pens. I've made over 200 pens now, but haven't done any of the circuit board pens yet. Which is pretty strange since I work in a corporate I.T. department. They are coming up fast on my to-do list though.

ctubbs

Maybe been done already, but yours are still fine work. Congratulations, Tim. The black PCB stands way out, but my fav is the green one. That might be due to all the green ones I have repaired over the years in the shop. Still, you have 3 fine looking pens that anyone would be proud to carry.
By the way Tim, a belated welcome back home.
Charles

wiset1

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the positive feedback

Charles...Thanks partner, it's good to be home again after so many years.

Top Bottom