Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Mardi Gras colors via EPR...
MyResin73a.jpg

Navy Blue Angels via EPR...
MyResin70a.jpg

Green Bay Packers via EPR...
MyResin72a.jpg

And my favorite color combo yet: Teal/Blue and Black EPR...
MyResin71a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clewless

Got your EPR yesterday and had to turn a pen with it today. This was my first but definitely won't be my last. My wife loved it. Having just come to the party, is there an article regarding painting the tubes for the lighter colors?

Thanks again, Joe
PS Line at nib is a photo artifact and doesn't exist.
200611241020_blue%20mist800.jpg

alamocdc

Cool, Ed! Cav was looking for something in Mardi Gras and I suggested he contact you about it. That was two or three days ago.

Cav, looky here what Ed did!

BTW, Ed, I really like the last one too.

LanceD

I just ordered some blanks from Ed yesterday and wished those Mardi Gras blanks were posted a little earlier. I live in a town that's only second to New Orleans that celebrates and lives Mardi Gras year round. Those will definately be on my next order. The Blue Angels colors are great looking also.

Lance

YoYoSpin

Joe,

That’s a great looking “Superman†EPR pen...very well done. There’s an article by Jay Pickens on the IAP’s main page (Latest Articles and Instructions) that describes a brass tube blackening process. Give it a try...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed,

Green Bay Packers needs a little red. The team has been bleeding all year and, with a new coach coming in, there is no reason to assume we won't lose nearly all the free agents.

Make Chicago Bear colors for a couple years! Or "purple people eaters" (whole new meaning THIS year).

BTW, all the pens look great (but you knew that!)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by LanceD
<br />I just ordered some blanks from Ed yesterday and wished those Mardi Gras blanks were posted a little earlier. I live in a town that's only second to New Orleans that celebrates and lives Mardi Gras year round. Those will definately be on my next order. The Blue Angels colors are great looking also.

Lance

Lance,

My daughter used to live in Houma, and she LOVED the fact that Boudreaux and Thibodeaux's was open 24 hours so she could get crawfish whenever she wanted!

I requested the Mardi gras EPR from Ed, and started waiting by the mailbox as soon as he said he could do them! I'm sure he'll whip up some more and you can get Houma rocking for Mardi gras!

LanceD

Hi William,
Since your daughter used to live here you can consider yourself a Registered Coonass of South Louisiana. Crawfish eating season is just starting and will go through June and Mardi Gras is just arund the corner. Have you had a chance to visit her while she lived here? If so, I hope you had a real good time and memorable experience.

Lance

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Lance, I moved her into the apartment she rented, but didn't get to stay long. I went to school in New Orleans, and grew in in the Alexandria/Pineville area. Pennsylvania is a great place to live, but the Louisiana roots go deep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom