Been busy this week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chrishicks82

chrishicks82

Well i have made a few pens this week what do you think. Made a few more but sold those before I got pictures of them, which I am not complaining about.
100_4735.jpg

100_4731.jpg

100_4728.jpg

100_4726.jpg

100_4738.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I think you should paint your brass, the brass is coming through on the first (pink) pen. Or maybe you painted it gold! just my two cents!

What kit is that? i know its a big ben/cigar but did you change the clip? it looks unfamiliar. cool though!

Dale Lynch

Nice work.Too bulbous for me but that's just me.What do you think of the magnums?I have one waiting to be made.I think the clip is a great looking improvement on the cigar models.

chrishicks82

Yeah I do need to paint the brass what is the best paint to use I was thinking of using Testor model pain would that work. They are Magnum pen kits and the blue one is an Ultra Magnum

Dale Lynch

Actually the blue one is an Ultra X.The Ultra Magnum uses the same trim rings but with a Jr.Gent style clip like the regular Magnum.

chrishicks82

Actually the blue one is an Ultra X.The Ultra Magnum uses the same trim rings but with a Jr.Gent style clip like the regular Magnum.
You know I didn't even notice that they sent me the wrong kit until you mentioned it. I looked at the website to see the difference and you are right thanks for pointing that out.

Top Bottom