Bassman00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Hey Basemann00, are you out there [?] Great looking stuff ! How about a close up of some of your stoppers, they are great looking. :) I really like the stand you made. Wouldn't mind seeing a close up ot that without the stoppers. Very nice work. [8D] Anthony

The photo I am refering to was posted today in his album.

bassman00

Hi Anthony. Sorry I disappeared but I was busy this weekend. I'll see what pics I have of those stoppers as they're all at the store and I don't get up there too often. The stand is there too. I threw the stand together in a few hours. It's just an ash cutoff from a bookshelf I'm making for my daughter and a resawed piece of birdseye maple that I trimmed off a block I used for pen blanks. GF Seal-a-Cell clear and Arm R Seal is the finish.

I did make more stoppers for friends and coworkers recently so I'll post pics shortly.

One nice thing is that everyone who's bought one loves the fact that they're not perfect, especially the inside of the ring. That can be a little jagged at times. I try to trim it afterwards and get in there with some EEE and finish but it still remains "raw" most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom