Baron von Psychedelic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bonsaibill

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonsaibill

Fimo clay----and the white parts glow in the dark.

20071119181054_psychedelic%20web.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

I've been wanting to mess with the glow in the dark. I just always thought the colors were to bland. I never thought about mixing them with other colors. Great looking pen.

bonsaibill

The swirls are made up of green clay and "white parts". The white swirls glow in the dark. They look like littel galaxies.

Randy_

I blew up the original picture to see if I could better understand where the white area is.
2007112121133_psychedelic.jpg
<br />

I see a relatively dark green, thin spiral line that is separated by a thicker light green area which is, I assume, the white area that was referred to earlier??

I am now curious about the glow-in-the-dark comment. What color is the glowing area when it is dark?? Thanks.

alxe24

That is one nice looking pen. Very nice indeed. Can your recall time and temperature backing? Tell us a bit about your finish.
Thanks for sharing

bonsaibill

The background of the pen is black. The spirals are made up of white and green---maybe in the picture it looks,like two shades of green, but it is green and white. The white glows in the dark. So with the lights out the pen is covered with glowing swirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom