baron snake skin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been over a year since I made a snake skin blank. The process went better than any previously and I would say the finished pen is as good as from any blank I've made or purchased in the past. Not expecting to keep this one long, maybe a day or two, once I show it at work. The kit is a platinum Baron RB.

232243_Copy%20of%20rattlesnake%20plat%20baron%20rb.jpg

Copy%20of%20rattlesnake%20plat%20baron%20rb%20open.jpg

its_virgil

Way to go Glenn! It's fun isn't it? And MUCH cheaper than buying them.[:D] It appears that you did everything just right. The pen turned out very nice. Oh, and I also liked you Rendezvous pen...very much. I meant to comment on it but I've been busy trying to get away on vacation.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by oobak
<br />Been over a year since I made a snake skin blank. The process went better than any previously and I would say the finished pen is as good as from any blank I've made or purchased in the past. Not expecting to keep this one long, maybe a day or two, once I show it at work. The kit is a platinum Baron RB.

Don,
Should have mentioned your tutorial but figured everyone knows its the gotta have for snake skin casting. Thanks for your experience and the kudos.
Glenn

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />Way to go Glenn! It's fun isn't it? And MUCH cheaper than buying them.[:D] It appears that you did everything just right. The pen turned out very nice. Oh, and I also liked you Rendezvous pen...very much. I meant to comment on it but I've been busy trying to get away on vacation.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by oobak
<br />Been over a year since I made a snake skin blank. The process went better than any previously and I would say the finished pen is as good as from any blank I've made or purchased in the past. Not expecting to keep this one long, maybe a day or two, once I show it at work. The kit is a platinum Baron RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom