Baron Rattlesnake

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Paul Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Russell

Here is a Black Titanium Baron with Praire Rattlesnake skin. The material came from AS. I thought I had ordered a Titanium Gold pen, so when it arrived I was surprised. Went back to my order and found I had written down the wrong part number. But the longer I looked at the Black Titanium, the more I thought it would go well with the black lines in the snake skin.

My last snakeskin lasted 2 days before it was sold, we'll see how long this one takes.:)

Tell me what you think.

20051218222916_BaronSnake.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldimick

After turning a snakeskin I have a much better appreciation for them. Tose suckers are brittle!

Very nice job. The black Ti is my favorite finish for a kit.

Texas Taco

I like the black Ti with the skin. Great mistake [:)]

I want to do a snake skin but just haven't been able to bring myself to actually try one yet.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Mikey
<br />Glad you got the Black Ti. Gold would have looked wrong with the skins. The black looks much better. Nice job!
Actually the gold highlights the green in the snakeskin. I use my gold Baron RS everyday. However I do like the looks of the black Ti also. Good job.

PenPauli

Nice job, I have made a few myself and was wondering what some of you would charge for a rattlesnake baron in sterling or ti. Thanks Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom