Baron Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Stabilized curly poplar dyed brown from BB.
Chrome baron fountain pen. I love this kit!!!!!!!

200562221533_curlybaron.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Coach....See what all that spare time can do. I think your going to keep real busy this summer. By the way that's one nice looking pen!!

woodwish

Great looking pen Coach. Are really coaching for the Beavers? [:)] I teach, and have coached, for the Mosley High Dolphins. The school opened the first year Miami had a real good team in mid 70's so the first student class voted the be the Dolphins. Sounds great at first but we also used their awful colors, and you can't find anything in those colors normally with having NFL/Miami on it somewhere and you can't really get any kind of mascot uniform that doesn't look stupid standing around (I was the cheerleader coach for a while). When you try to make a dolphin look mean on a school shirt/uniform they more like a dinosoar or duck on steriods. Anything else looks like Flipper. And one scientific fact that get passed around is that dolphins (the real mammal) are the only other animals that have sex just for fun. Just tough to work around but I guess at least we don't get the Beaver jokes. One of our other local teams are the Trojans, now they really get some jokes! A few years ago there was a student movement to change the Dolphins to the Sand Dollars, I thought it was funny but the admin. would not even allow any vote on it. One of the technology magnet schools in another part of the state are the Calculators, how would you like to coach for the Mighty Calculators! Talk about nerdy feeling. OK, I could go on and on but I will stop, and again it's a great looking pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom