Baron Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BrentK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tmhawk

I can read the writing on the nib. Your photo skills are 101%. Besides that is a beautiful pen and you did a great job.
Way to go!
Tony
Phoenix, AZ

toolcrazy

Beautiful pen.

The photo is pretty good. Two suggestions. White balance is a touch off and you need to get rid of what ever it is creating the brown reflection.

BrentK

Thanks Steve for the advice. I think the reflection is my shirt. I just figured out how to use the timmer on my camera so that should eliminate that. The white balance not sure what I can do about that but will work on that and see.
Thanks again,
Brent

karlkuehn

Banned
Great job on that pen, Brent! That's one of the dogwood ones, those are a little trickier than the box elders.

The photo is really nice, too, you've come a long way with the cam work.

What color did you paint the insides of the blanks/tubes? Looks nice and deep, just perfect! :)

BrentK

Karl I didnt paint the tubes on this one I wanted to see what it would do. If you could see the tubes it would have been ok this pen is for my sixteen year old daughter. The photo well all the credit on me getting better with the cam goes out to Gerry he has spent alot of time helping me. I still have a ways to go but at least now I understand my camera alot better.

Great job on that pen, Brent! That's one of the dogwood ones, those are a little trickier than the box elders.

The photo is really nice, too, you've come a long way with the cam work.

What color did you paint the insides of the blanks/tubes? Looks nice and deep, just perfect! :)
[/quote]

Top Bottom