Baron with feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
:biggrin: While I'm waiting for the track to dry in Chicagoland, I made this pen for Susanne. Another feather blank. These things are pretty and, this one was a big hit with the lady responsible for me having a shop :redface::biggrin: Thanks again for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

warthog

What kind of feathers are those. I have never seen feathers likje that in all of my 50 years as a taxidermist. I am sure that they are colored. Right?????

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another winner Chuck. And I'm not even a fan of pink.
Thank you Mike. I'm not at all fond of pink (except in certain spots) but, this was another one for Susanne:biggrin:

What kind of feathers are those. I have never seen feathers likje that in all of my 50 years as a taxidermist. I am sure that they are colored. Right?????
I DON'T KNOW, I bought the blank with the feathers already on it. Thanks for asking!:wink:

Crickett

The pink feathers are dyed Guinea hen and rooster cape.

BTW Chuck, nice job on the pen! The pink is my favorite so I hope Susanne likes it.

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
The pink feathers are dyed Guinea hen and rooster cape.

BTW Chuck, nice job on the pen! The pink is my favorite so I hope Susanne likes it.

Sent from my iPhone because it's smarter than Ron's
Thanks for the help Marla.:redface: Yes, Susanne is quite pleased with the pen. Thanks for offering these nice blanks. They must be more work to build than they are to turn them into pens.

Top Bottom