Baron desk pen (last pen for a while)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dancrafted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancrafted

Well hi folks, Since my back has been screwed up, my lathe time has been less and less every week. So with surgery scedueled for this wendsday, this will be my last for a while. As it is this took me 3 weekends to complete. BOW and Rosewood. Baron kit. Let me know what you think. An wish me luck (kind-a-neverous)

200621314221_deskpen.jpg

200621314251_deskpenopen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Very nice pen Daniel like the concept of the rose wood end, but are you sure is rose wood look to dark for me, any way good luck for tomorrow and my prayers are with you, see you in few weeks time

its_virgil

Dan,
Nice desk pen. Isn't BOW a really nice wood. Good luck with the back surgery. Looking forward to hearing you again at the Tues. nite chat...you've been missed lately. Keep up posted on your progress.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

jssmith3

Beautiful pen Dan, being a nurse I definitely agree with Garry about doing what the doc says for your recovery. Be patient (literally) in both aspects. I recently had reconstructive surgery on my foot and I turned a bunch of pens and left them unfinished prior to surgery so when I was recovering, I could sit and work on some of my inlay ideas on these unfinished pens so all I had to do later was finish them, came up with some great new ideas this way.
Good luck and if you have any questions a nurse might be able to answer, don't hesitate to email me.
Janet
P.S. I go back for more surgery myself on March 16th so I will be in the same boat. [:(]

gerryr

Nice looking set. Good luck with the surgery. I had back surgery several years ago and it took a while to heal, but I was back riding my horse within 2 months.

Ligget

Great pen, I know how depressing it is not being able to do everything you want too, keep your chin up.
Hope everything goes OK with surgery!

Have prayed that God would be merciful during and after surgery (little pain and quick healing); that the doctors and nurses will have skill and discernment beyind their experience and that your family will have His strength during this (physically and spiritually)
Nice work on the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom