Bald Eagle Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

This pen was made from a new laser kit.
Ca was used as a finish and the pen is a Sierra Elegant Beauty.

All comments are welcome and Thank you for looking.
Please don't post here regarding any sales, please look in the Business Classifieds

1_IMG_7800.jpg
1_IMG_7792.jpg
1_IMG_7823.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

Constant,

That is OUTSTANDING.

Since this is in SOYP I wont ask about purchase....<grin>

Tom

omb76

That looks great Constant! I think I'll have to work my way up to that one. I plan on trying out my new stars and strips one this weekend. :)

jasontg99

Constant,

That is fantastic. I will definitely be getting one of those along with the mustang pen. You sure are cranking out some great looking laser kits!

DustyDenim

That is one very sharp looking pen kit. I will have to try one of them someday. I had the good luck of winning one of your inlay kits at this years Midwest Penturners Gathering, but have not put it together yet. Keep up the good work.

mickr

I could sell these..I'm on my way to the classified to see if I can sell at the price point necessary....

Thank you!

That was most likely one of Ken's kits you got at the Midwest Pen turners Gathering unless someone donated some of mine .

That is one very sharp looking pen kit. I will have to try one of them someday. I had the good luck of winning one of your inlay kits at this years Midwest Penturners Gathering, but have not put it together yet. Keep up the good work.

I just want to give some options and the light blue works great.

My favorite is also the brown. The Brown wood used for this one is actual from the last Liberty tree that was in Maryland. How about having two of the most powerful symbols of freedom right here?

That looks really great Constant. The blue is way too much..it's overkill. The brown is perfect.

For those who interested the assembly time for these kits are on average 5 minutes.
I have made some final changes today to make the process a breeze.

On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it a 4 for difficulty. Reward would be 10/10:biggrin:

Russell Eaton

Constant, it looks like I will definaitely have to come and see you soon! That looks incredible.Maybe I won't blow that up like I did the spider...LOL Russell

Top Bottom