Badlands Cedar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from farisdayoff

farisdayoff

I haven't posted anything in a couple months. Lost my job a while back and took it as an opportunity to move back home to North Dakota. I was loving it but these cold temps we have coming tonight and tomorrow are making me second guess myself. :)

Anyways this is a piece of North Dakota Badlands Cedar cross cut and thrown on a gatsby. The second pic is a Amboyna on a gun metal gatsby.

Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

• 104 - Badlands Cedar.jpg
    104 - Badlands Cedar.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 105 - Amboyna Burl.jpg
    105 - Amboyna Burl.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Histry on the chunk of Cedar will make it something special for a long time. Nicely done!

Maybe not the best time to move to the coldest spot in the country, but nicely turned!!!!

Scott (anything below 30*F is too cold) B

monark88

Pens look great. Nice story about the wood. I've cut up a walnut beam from my granddad's 100 year old Ohio barn(then), that I salvaged from the burn pile in 1954. Pens, pepper mills and stuff, to be made this spring from the beam.

Russ

farisdayoff

Thanks! I have a few more planned. Just ordered my first Jr Gents and Cigars from Smitty's So I am excited to use some of that cedar on one of those.

I've also made a few bottle stoppers and a couple seam rippers out of it and those have been selling very well.

Top Bottom