Bad Girl Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MorganGrafixx

MorganGrafixx

Let me know what you think folks. My 2nd segment ever and my first using acrylic. I call it the Stiletto Spike. It's a Gloss Black Wall Street II made with a solid black acrylic that has a cotton candy acrylic segment at a 47* angle (my miter saw is 2* heavy on cuts :biggrin:)

This one has already caused one cat fight to break out right in front of me. I revealed it to a group of ladies and 3 of them were snatching at it. One declared "Oh this one is all me!" while another woman said "I saw it first". So the bidding wars began. Finally sold it to the winner for $110. I normally sell all acrylic Wall Streets for $50. The other ladies have placed deposits with me for them also. One lady tipped me an extra $10 for me to make one that will "make the other ladies jealous". Ha! Fun times.

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 309
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randywa

You're living on the edge of dangerous, aren't you? The pen looks great, by the way.

Last edited:

MorganGrafixx

I like it but would not have guessed women would like the black.

I am a woman and I sure do like the black and pink combo.Very nice would love to have this one for my own.

My wife is actually the one that gave me the idea. She's been a huge fan of the black/pink combo, for as long as I can remember. The only reason she didn't snatch this one up was because I had just made her another pen a few days earlier.

IPD_Mr

That pen just screams Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan. :biggrin:

I think it is a darn good looking pen. Simple design but quite eye catching. Well done and thought out.

LeeR

Oh yeah, baby! (said in Austin Powers accent). I think you've found a very lucrative niche!

Maybe a whole line of them? Next model -- the Seductress...

avbill

I made one like it and my wife saw it and that was the last time I saw it. Its a great idea for the ladies. especially in nursery schools age group. with a straight cut it can look like a crayon. just change the individual pink to any color and get a rainbow of colors

Mike I'll never say to my wife it looks like a ______ Spears.

IPD_Mr

I made one like it and my wife saw it and that was the last time I saw it. Its a great idea for the ladies. especially in nursery schools age group. with a straight cut it can look like a crayon. just change the individual pink to any color and get a rainbow of colors

Mike I'll never say to my wife it looks like a ______ Spears.

Well you can definitely call it a Lohan if you made it and never saw it again! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SDB777

Did you need to 'do' anything special during segmenting the two acrylics?

And the angle....really nice! Have you experimented with more angle?

Nice!! Catfights are cool(just kidding).

Scott (video the fights for YouTube) B

MorganGrafixx

Oh yeah, baby! (said in Austin Powers accent). I think you've found a very lucrative niche!

Maybe a whole line of them? Next model -- the Seductress...

I'm working on a Cigar pen in a pearl pink acrylic. I'm trying to inset black crystals around the upper barrel. Keyword here is "trying". It's looking good, but getting 6 crystals to sit perfectly inside a recess is proving harder than I anticipated. It's one of those side projects I work on a little at a time.

Boz

Sounds like you have a story line for the producers of the real housewives of Atalnta.
Who can dress, look like and write with the trashiest stuff.

Top Bottom