Backyard Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from NittanyLion

NittanyLion

I made this from some backyard pinecones, stabilized with CJ, and lots of CA.

Attachments

• pincone3.jpg
    pincone3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 511
  • pinecone.jpg
    pinecone.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 367
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GRMiller

AWESOME looking pens. I turned my first 6 pens last night now I got 1 more thing to keep me awake on what I want to turn next. thanks for sharing

NittanyLion

Thanks everyone. You can probably tell there are several cones here.....the local ones are just not big enough. Now that the holiday season is here, I picked up a bag of much larger cones at Michaels for less than $5. I'm anxious to give them a try.

monark88

I,ve made a couple pens out of Sugar Pine from So/ Calif., but I got to tell you they pale along side yours. I think yours is the most strikingly beautiful cone pen I have ever seen. Makes me want to tackle cone blanks again.
Russ

thats the ugliest pen ever !!! If you have any material left I would encourage you to put them at the road to throw away. I'll pass by about 3 am and get rid of them for you so the neighbors don't complain. ( just kidding ) THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, LOVE IT. And yes, if you have extras, I would love one. GREAT JOB

MikeL

No pressure pot action on this? Just CJ and CA--outstanding! If you decide to try the pressure pot with some alumilite it sure looks like you have the skills to make something outstanding again with pine cones.

Top Bottom