Back to turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from micah

micah

Here I am again!
A couple years ago I had to give up my workshop in order to remodel my enclosed carport for my sons new bedroom. Well, I finally got myself a new shop!
Decided to do a couple razors for family member for Christmas and asked if there was anyone on facebook that would like one as well..... Well, 20 razors and 3 pens later (in 3 weeks) I MAY get caught up tomorrow...
Here are a few that I have done. Nothing special, but I just wanted to post these and say that I would be around a little more often now!

p1060011.jpg
p1060009i.jpg
p1060008l.jpg
p1060007h.jpg
p1050844e.jpg
p1050821t.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

All really stunning, but that antler one really stands out in the crowd!!!! Really awesome work

steeler fan1

Great work on the razors. I like the form you used on the turning. I'm getting ready to make 6 of those this afternoon. You've given me some great ideas.
Thanks and welcome back.

Carl

micah

Thanks guys! It's good to be back turning.
SDB777, I believe they are Alumite. I acquired them through ElMostro. This is the first time I've used his stuff and they are VERY easy to turn. Good to see somebody close to me as well. Hopefully our paths with cross sometime.
Thanks again for all the compliment! It feels good to again be showered with wood and acrylic shavings!

Top Bottom