Back to the Smoke Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Been a little while since I have made any cigar themed pens, but with a custom cigar order, i had to get back to the basics. Here are a few from the past week.

First one is made up of mesquite, and buckeye burl. Complete with a Heritance 5mm medium nib. Dressed in an Opus x Band.

Next two photos are similar but made from Jatoba and Buckeye Burl. Same outfit.

The last two photos are a vision I wanted to complete a while back, and have just got around to it. I wanted to make a fresh from the store cigar, complete with thin cedar wrapper, red ribbon, and unlit tobacco end. This one is made up of segments of Macassar Ebony, and Cedar. I hollowed out the foot, leaving a thin cedar ring, and glued in a piece of Macassar ebony, and took a dremel to it. Wrapped in red ribbon and an Opus X band.

C&C welcome as always. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• Mesq. A. Fuente 2.jpg
    Mesq. A. Fuente 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Jatoba Opus closed.jpg
    Jatoba Opus closed.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Jatoba Opus X.jpg
    Jatoba Opus X.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Macassar with Cedar, non lit.jpg
    Macassar with Cedar, non lit.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 221
  • il_570xN.459643160_mxhj.jpg
    il_570xN.459643160_mxhj.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 286
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobs pens 1

This to me is Pen Making 104. Congratulations on a work of art. I drove buy a cigar store this afternoon and thought how can I learn to make a cigar pen with a popular favorite band like this. What a gift it would make for this guy who smokes this cigar now and then for his birthday or for Christmas.

I hope some day you may show us rookies in 101 school how it may be done.

Thank you for posting its one of the best work I have seen all year.

longbeard

This to me is Pen Making 104. Congratulations on a work of art. I drove buy a cigar store this afternoon and thought how can I learn to make a cigar pen with a popular favorite band like this. What a gift it would make for this guy who smokes this cigar now and then for his birthday or for Christmas.

I hope some day you may show us rookies in 101 school how it may be done.

Thank you for posting its one of the best work I have seen all year.

Try here???

http://content.penturners.org/library/pens/realistic_cigar_pen.pdf

Top Bottom