Back in the Saddle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sandsini

Sandsini

After having spent some time away from the lathe I was back at it this last weekend. In addition to the Statesman FP I posted earlier, I also made these two. The first is an Atrax Platinum BP in Copper Canyon and the second is a Princess in Cappuccino Curls. Both blanks were from Ed at Exotic.

Cheers!

Attachments

• P1011607.jpg
    P1011607.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 264
  • P1011609.jpg
    P1011609.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 186
  • P1011613.jpg
    P1011613.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 197
  • P1011615.jpg
    P1011615.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 215
  • P1011620.jpg
    P1011620.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Turned Around

that Cappuccino Curls blank is awesome. Might need to add it to my wishlist. Looks like a plastic version of zebrawood, or even a tightly swirled B/W ebony. very nice.

Sandsini

that Cappuccino Curls blank is awesome. Might need to add it to my wishlist. Looks like a plastic version of zebrawood, or even a tightly swirled B/W ebony. very nice.

You know... I've had that blank for a couple of months and kept avoiding turning it until now. I was surprised at how much I like it. It really came out nice.

OZturner

What a way to return from a brief respite, Eric.
Two Glorious Pens
Fantastic Blanks from Exotic's, Matched beautifuly to the Pens, The Copper Canyon is Spectacular, and the Princess loves her Cappuccino Curls.
Superb Fit ,Finish, and Photography.
Welcome home, you were missed.
Brian

BSea

I really like the cappuccino the best. But both are very good pens.

I wonder if they make crystals in a chocolate color like a chocolate diamond. It would be a pain to replace all of the crystals. But maybe just 1 at the top or bottom of the clip might really show it off.

I've replaced the crystals on a majestic with colored ones from Michaels. But I'd never consider replacing all of those on the princess kit.

Sandsini

I really like the cappuccino the best. But both are very good pens.

I wonder if they make crystals in a chocolate color like a chocolate diamond. It would be a pain to replace all of the crystals. But maybe just 1 at the top or bottom of the clip might really show it off.

I've replaced the crystals on a majestic with colored ones from Michaels. But I'd never consider replacing all of those on the princess kit.

That's why I always choose clear crystals... goes with everything! Plus, you're right there are WAY too many crystals to replace on that pen...

Top Bottom