BABY UPDATE!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

It's a GIRL!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DSC00550568x700.jpg
DSC00553634x700.jpg

We found out earlier today. We're super excited. Little Elizabeth Ayden will be here around August 9th.

Per my wife's request....this will be the first and LAST thing related to our daughter that will be PINK! Until she's old enough to decide if she likes it or not. Shea and I both can't stand the color....

Made the baby.....made the blank.....Now I've got till August to make the cigar pen :cool:

ironman123

Way to go Jonathon. Make blanks, make pens, make babies, what is next?

Congradulations to you both. More happiness ahead of you.
Want us to start saving Baby wipe and Diaper coupons for you?

Oh, the pink pen looks very nice.

Ray

sjhuse

Congratulations! Pink isn't so bad.. it's just red diluted a bit.. and it's a beautiful pen too... best get those tools ready to hand down to her because she'll probably be your best shop buddy.. working right besider her Daddy...

sumterdad

at our next meeting I will tell you what you are in for with a girl seeing our little girl is 10 going on 20.
seriously congrats on the girl. I wouldnt change mine for nothing. I thought i wanted a boy first but when she came along i was wrapped a the first cry

alinc100

Congrats to both of you.Kids are wonderful 99% of the time.
My son just turned 15...the way he spends money I'd be afraid
if girls cost more....

BSea

Hey that's great Jonathon. Girls are really more fun than boys. Well, at least up to a point. The point is when they figure out that they have you wrapped.

Woohooo! Start saving your pennies. Girls get expensive....well so do boys, just different things to buy. Congrats!
Kinda true. Girls have to have shoes, dresses, $200 jeans:eek: . . . . the list goes on & on. Just when you think you can breath because they graduated & have a "REAL" job, they get married. Can you say bye bye to your $$$$$$$$?

With boys, at least the things you buy them are generally more fun. But just wait till you want to use your favorite skew, and it looks as if it was used as a screw driver.

Made the baby.....made the blank..... :cool:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rotfl::rotfl:

Will you remember how for next time?
Yeah, seems like I've heard you say "Looks great, but can you do it again". So . . . . . can you???:biggrin:

gimpy

Congrats on the news, they grow up so fast, so make sure you spend a lot of time with her....by the way, the pen is awsome, where did you ever find the color

Brooks803

Thanks again everyone! Both sets of grandparents have already been out shopping. And yes....I'm already wrapped around her tiny finger :beat-up:

Hey that's great Jonathon. Girls are really more fun than boys. Well, at least up to a point. The point is when they figure out that they have you wrapped.

Woohooo! Start saving your pennies. Girls get expensive....well so do boys, just different things to buy. Congrats!
Kinda true. Girls have to have shoes, dresses, $200 jeans:eek: . . . . the list goes on & on. Just when you think you can breath because they graduated & have a "REAL" job, they get married. Can you say bye bye to your $$$$$$$$?

With boys, at least the things you buy them are generally more fun. But just wait till you want to use your favorite skew, and it looks as if it was used as a screw driver.

Made the baby.....made the blank..... :cool:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rotfl::rotfl:

Will you remember how for next time?
Yeah, seems like I've heard you say "Looks great, but can you do it again". So . . . . . can you???:biggrin:

:biggrin: I think I wrote the recipie down somewhere....:rolleyes:

Congrats on the news, they grow up so fast, so make sure you spend a lot of time with her....by the way, the pen is awsome, where did you ever find the color

Thanks! I hand mixed the pink for the blank. I wanted it to be a nice soft pink and all my mica powders are for hot pink. Didn't want to use that.

Congrats! We just had our daughter last August. She's already trying to walk. Watch out, it goes fast.

Btw, what kit is that? I just love it.

MartinPens

Congrats Brooks!! My little girl is 14 now (going on 20). She hates pink!
Hey - I'm sure you can figure out the cigar pen... but if you want... send me the material (one of your castings) and I'll make you a Cigar Illusion pen for the celebration. I promise - no pink on the cigar! PM me if you're interested. And congrats!!

firewhatfire

You now have a new mission in life. You now need to start taking $1 from each blank you sell and start her a savings account. That way when college rolls around you have it taken care of.

Since you both have a less than fOndness for pink she is going to love it. That's the way it goes sometimes. Congrats to both of you.

Phil

leestoresund

My daughter had to have EVERYTHING pink until she was about 14. Then it had to be green. She was 45 this year and still takes a lot of green.

Brooks803

Thanks again everyone! It's so great to FINALLY be able to refer to our baby by name &/or gender!!! So much nicer now. Love saying her name :biggrin:

Congrats! We just had our daughter last August. She's already trying to walk. Watch out, it goes fast.

Btw, what kit is that? I just love it.

Thanks! The kit is called the "Aero". You can find them at CSUSA, Classic Nib, Exotic Blanks and Indy-Pen-Dance. Possibly others but these I know for sure.

Congrats! Love the PINK pen! :)

Robin

lol...I thought you would Robin, Thanks! I had a few of these blanks with me in Atl just in case you were inclined to increase your pink blank inventory :tongue::biggrin:

Lenny

Jonathon, you have developed quite a reputation here for your creations! Nothing you do in life will be more important than THAT ONE! :biggrin::)

Top Bottom