Axis antler tears

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Some might remember that I did a series of limited edition "Trail of Tears" pens. While going through some old blanks in a drawer I ran across the prototype top barrel. I had some Axis blanks & Youth Minister Dan was at the shop with me and I had him turn it, it was way to white. I needed it to match better so I brewed a cup of hot tea and immersed the blank for 10 minutes.

All comments appreciated, good, bad or ?

IMG_2122.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

You can brew tea in your shop--must be nice.
Great looking pen Roy---wonder how that would work made from a decal-----Hummmmmmmm????????

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It's a beautiful, high end pen, Roy.

I guess, as a decal, it would be a small step above "Shell oil" on a pen.

CaptG

Very nice Roy. I have admired all of your pens in that series, they are beautifull. Come to think of, I can not remember any of the pens that you have made that I did not admire.

jskeen

Hey Roy,

I remember seeing one or maybe two of the original run of "tears" pens, but I didn't know there was a series of them. You got a pic of them all together?

Jon-wx5nco

That pen is just awesome! I have no other words to describe it. That pen would also be a good conversation starter.

OKLAHOMAN

Thank you everyone that commented. James sorry never got around to taking photo's of all pens together.
Hey Roy,

I remember seeing one or maybe two of the original run of "tears" pens, but I didn't know there was a series of them. You got a pic of them all together?

Top Bottom