Awesomest $3 blank ever!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

This is a 3 dollar blank from psi that i painted reverse painted blue with spray paint. Put it on a WC slimline from a long time ago that i never got around to using. http://www.pennstateind.com/store/WXMP09.html
I thought it was pretty cool, i plan on getting more!

Attachments

• pink aa1.jpg
    pink aa1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 324
  • pink aa3.jpg
    pink aa3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 266
  • pink aa2.jpg
    pink aa2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 204
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctedford

I have a silly question. When you say reverse painted, do you mean you painted the inside of the blank after drilling? If so, is that preferable to painting the tubes?

Thanks,
Chris

crabcreekind

I have a silly question. When you say reverse painted, do you mean you painted the inside of the blank after drilling? If so, is that preferable to painting the tubes?

Thanks,
Chris

Yes i painted the inside of the blank, sometimes when i paint the tubes it will leave a milky spots when i turn it and it looks crappy.

ToddMR

Good job. Did you leave the cb area not turned down snug with the cb on purpose? It looks good either way. I too prefer painting the inside of the blank myself. Seems to go on easier etc. That is a nice color too.

crabcreekind

Good job. Did you leave the cb area not turned down snug with the cb on purpose? It looks good either way. I too prefer painting the inside of the blank myself. Seems to go on easier etc. That is a nice color too.

No i turned it down all the way but the WC centerband is thinner.

Top Bottom