Avonite Willow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bajacrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajacrazy

This is Avonite Crystelles collection in the color of Willow. Hopefully my photo will show the clear particles in material.

200511821394_willow%20post.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bajacrazy

Ryan,
Originally posted by ryannmphs
<br />WOW, that's very cool, love the colors. Is that a type of corian?

Ryan

There are two levels of Avonite, the Foundation series that has the same properties as Corian or at lest very similar. The Studio Collection which the Crystelles is part of is polyester acrylic blend. In a nut shell it’s my opinion that Corian is harder, more durable, and easier to work with than the Avonite especially the Studio Collection. I find that the Studio collection is softer, very brittle and easier to crack etc.

Brian,

Now you have me eager to turn some solid surface materials again... I will soon have to get a few blanks from you. Could you point me toward a spot on the web where there are good color pics of the types of Corian and Avonite available???

Keith

bajacrazy

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm more impressed with the looks of this material after turned than I was before I Started.

Keith,
The best place to look at colors on the web would be www.corian.com and www.avonite.com.

But you’re so close you should just give me a shout and browse around the shop sometime.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom