Avion Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Here is my first pen made with a special Marla creation, I call it the Avion Sierra.

199559_10150116700579792_189285814791_5981098_5292228_n.jpg

The satin click was a nice look I thought. Awesome blank Marla!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

That is 'another' nice one. Why don't you bring it to our Monday meeting at Humber and
show us what wonderful pens that you create? We love to see the work of fine artists. See you there.

avbill

In Bonsia you plant 3-5-7 -trees for balance. Jim did this with the three vertical parts to this pen. He then added the base. with only two rows for color.

Should have Jim places three rows. No because there are 5 elements in the design. giving balance.

Excellent display of color and design elements. He then used a contrasting color in the accent (hardware) to further enhance the beauty of the design.

Extraordinary pen design

wizard

Gorgeous pen!! Like others, I also think your pick of the kit was excellent! Goes together beautifully. Very sleek with an appropriate name. Congratulations to both you and Marla. Thanks for sharing.
Regards, Doc

In Bonsia you plant 3-5-7 -trees for balance. Jim did this with the three vertical parts to this pen. He then added the base. with only two rows for color.

Should have Jim places three rows. No because there are 5 elements in the design. giving balance.

Excellent display of color and design elements. He then used a contrasting color in the accent (hardware) to further enhance the beauty of the design.

Extraordinary pen design

Bill, your description here blew me away, Thank you... :)

Top Bottom