"Ave Maria" Statesman FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LagniappeRob

LagniappeRob

Blank is a Jeff Powell Templar Knight from ExoticBlanks.
Band on cap is from Ave Maria Cigar. Finish is CA.
Took multiple tries to get to a point that I'm happy with it (I think...) :)

(Just quick pics today - waiting on FedEx to deliver my new Nikon. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: )

Attachments

• avemaria-closed.jpg
    avemaria-closed.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 410
  • avemaria-open.jpg
    avemaria-open.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

That really came out well. I am guessing that is the theme that goes with that blank. I am not familar with it but it did come out very good. Very colorful. Thanks for showing.

Jgrden

Answered my own question by reading, Cigar label. Beautiful pen. Might start smoking cigars to get the labels.

LagniappeRob

Thanks!

John: I have a friend that gave me a bag full of various labels. Only 2 of that one though. Someone else mentioned going to a cigar shop and getting some from them. Think it was on this site, don't know where else I would've read that.

firewhatfire

I really like the concept you have going there. I enjoy reading a good knights templar story. I might look up a label or 2 like that and create myself a pen. That would be a great conversation starter.

well done,

Phil

LagniappeRob

Just picked up a couple of these boxes after talking to a seller that has many. He's going to pick out 2 of the nicest for me.
Hoping to turn one into a case for it and maybe something else (letter opener, matching ballpoint or pencil or ??) since they'll be room. Any thoughts on what would go well with it?

Attachments

• avemaria-box.JPG
    avemaria-box.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom