Autumn's Splendor Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

I got this blank from Dawn. It was labeled "test". Not a very descriptive name for such a beautiful blank :wink:

I think Autumn's Splendor is a much better name :biggrin:

Any comments/critiques are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• AZB-RB-TiG-0005.jpg
    AZB-RB-TiG-0005.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 254
  • AZB-RB-TiG-0005-2.jpg
    AZB-RB-TiG-0005-2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 218
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

autumn splendor is a terrific name..it is a gorgs blank..should we upgrade Dawn's title to: PR Godess?? PR Queen? golly she makes us all look so good..hard to make an ugly pen with her eye for color/combo:biggrin::wink:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I have to agree about the blank too. Very nice indeed.
Of course, you did a good job on it too, but the double reflection in the backgound hurts my eyes:mad::biggrin:
Reminds me of those pictures of faces that were drawn with three sets of eyes.:biggrin: Your brain tried to correct the image and confuse you at the same time:redface:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The blank is beautiful. As always, your work is flawless. That finish is something else:cool:.

maxman400

Stunning, absolutely stunning!! what ever it get's called I would like order about 4 of them. Dawn if you have them in stock send me a PM.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Max,

She will be making more, right now she only has two -- she has been sending them out as "freebees". Guess they went over ok, huh??? They probably will become part of her line -- trouble is, red is unpredictable (MORE than MOST resin). So she's always uncomfortable pouring it.

(Can take days to cure-or not)

Top Bottom