Autumn in Brass FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you my friend have come a loooooooooooooooong way from the time we collaborated on the first Autumn pen.
That is well thought out and executed congratulations.

wizard

Jeff, As always, BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors of the change of seasons and your work captures it beautifully. Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very impressive work there Jeff. Is the clip on this one soldered on? If so, did you do it before doing the resin finial or after?

workinforwood

Very impressive work there Jeff. Is the clip on this one soldered on? If so, did you do it before doing the resin finial or after?

yes, the clip is soldered on. Everything is sanded and polished and then I taped around the top to form a damn and poured inlace with the leaf glued inside. Once cured, I cut it with the scrollsaw to remove most of the excess and then used a belt sander to come back down to the angled metal. CA applied by hand to the resin/leaf and hand sanded then buffed. You know..it takes time.

ldb2000

Very impressive Jeff . Is the clip butt soldered on to the finial cap or did you recess it for strength ? I really like the inset finial tassies , they would make a great makers mark for all your future pens .

Top Bottom