Autum Wisp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
The LOML turned in her clicker for a new Slimline. This has brought some thought to what we may need to consider when suggesting pens to potential clients. My wife has arthritis in her hand and fingers. Even the medium slim clicker was uncomfortable for her to use. When I handed her this slim, and saw the look on her face, and the Oh, Yeh! in her voice, I realized the beauty of "custom made" pens. Do we need to spend more time assessing a clients real needs, before selling them the first thing that catches their eye appeal? I think yes!
This pen consists of a CSUSA Artisan Rhodium Slimline wearing hand cast Alumilite! Also, a Stylus tip was added in place of the finial. Now she can function "Heads or Tails" ! Thanks for Looking and, as always, C and C welcome!

Attachments

• _DSC8801_2717x1075.jpg
    _DSC8801_2717x1075.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 185
  • _DSC8802_2738x962.jpg
    _DSC8802_2738x962.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 151
  • _DSC8803_2831x878.jpg
    _DSC8803_2831x878.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Strange you should say that a Slimline is better for someone with arthritis? I always thought that the larger pens sizes would be easier to hold, or cause less stress on the joints in a human hand.

Guess I learned something new today.......awesome.

Typically, I let the buyer see what's available in the current inventory, and then make sure they know that whatever swirly color, or even wood species can be adapted to anything.

The new daily carry looks great! Keep them coming!!!!

Scott (always gotta have options open) B

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Scott: That was my mind set, also. I have suggested something, in the Cigar size, many times and she always comes back with "uncomfortable" I don't understand it either.

Strange you should say that a Slimline is better for someone with arthritis? I always thought that the larger pens sizes would be easier to hold, or cause less stress on the joints in a human hand.

Typically, I let the buyer see what's available in the current inventory, and then make sure they know that whatever swirly color, or even wood species can be adapted to anything.

SDB777

Cool, glad to know I wasn't the only person in that boat thinking this way? I'll need to 'experiment with some folks' that my wife works with now:wink:

Scott: That was my mind set, also. I have suggested something, in the Cigar size, many times and she always comes back with "uncomfortable" I don't understand it either.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
This was part of this mornings breakfast conversation. Wifey said she would expect it to be different for various people, as her index and ring fingers are the ones on HER strong hand that give her problems. I imagine it's just a matter of letting a person write with the different size and shapes of pens.

Cool, glad to know I wasn't the only person in that boat thinking this way? I'll need to 'experiment with some folks' that my wife works with now:wink:

Top Bottom