Autum Leaf Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

I did a little modifying to Jeff's Autum Leaf blanks so I could do a Emperor fountain pen. And I like it alot :biggrin::biggrin: The colors of resin are fantastic in blanks. All comments welcome.

Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 594
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 421
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

That looks really great Keith. Is it a full size emperor or a JR? The blanks should fit the Junior Emperor same as a junior gent. For a full size kit I am not sure how you'd get it to fit.

mrburls

That looks really great Keith. Is it a full size emperor or a JR? The blanks should fit the Junior Emperor same as a junior gent. For a full size kit I am not sure how you'd get it to fit.

Jeff, it is a full size Emperor pen. I used two of your latest seirra blanks from Dawn and Ed and drilled out the tube. Then drilled proper sizes for Emperor. The top blank was long enough, but bottom was about 1/8" short. But you can't really tell looking at it. I didn't try to see if a roller ball would fit or not. Thought this one deserved a fountain nib.

I am real happy with pen as is. A few people saw it today and thought it was awesome.

Thanks for making me look so good Jeff.

Keith "mrburls"

mrburls

FRONT PAGE :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: WOW :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Boy am I going to enjoy this one while I can. I didn't even notice it when signing in till someone PM me about it.

With all the talent here on this site who knows when this could happen again. But I got to thank Jeff for the blanks to turn it into something special looking.

Keith "mrburls"

I can't say anything that hasn't been said...........so all of the above statements plus WOW!!!! Needs to be on an assembly womans desk!

Top Bottom