Australia Day Swap Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I chose SOYP as the place to post this because the pen is mine and I want to show it off. However, I did not make it. Stephen Mash, my Australia Day pen swap partner made it. It is an Elegant Beauty that really lives up to it's name. As if the pen wasn't awesome enough, Stephen included four extraordinary blanks in the package as well. Thank You Stephen:biggrin:. This pen will be proudly displayed. I'll let you know when your package ships. I may have to up my efforts to make this a comparable swap.

My photography skills leave a lot to be desired. Any small white spots seen on the pen is the fault of my photography and is not really on the pen itself.

Mike

Attachments

• Australian Pen Swap 1.JPG
    Australian Pen Swap 1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 239
  • Australian pen Swap 2.JPG
    Australian pen Swap 2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Australian pen Swap 3.JPG
    Australian pen Swap 3.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Australian pen Swap 4.JPG
    Australian pen Swap 4.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Australia Blanks.JPG
    Australia Blanks.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Manny

Mike you must have blanks coming out your ears about now..... poor baby

How long does it take for a small flat rate box to travel from the US to Australia?

Manny

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike you must have blanks coming out your ears about now..... poor baby

How long does it take for a small flat rate box to travel from the US to Australia?

Manny

I don't know Manny. I can tell you that Stephen sent his package to me via Australian Registered Post in an International Delivery envelope. The envelope says, "International Delivery within 3-10 business days". Stephen posted it on 2/10/10 and I received it on 2/19/10.

Top Bottom