Aussie Timber in PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gofer

Gofer

A while back I managed to be lucky enough to get a batch of "resifills" from George (robutacion). I had hoped to turn the pens right away and post some good pics. Well it took a while before I got shop time and then the first pics were bad, and the pens were "some place safe". I finally got some decent pics today and here we are.

1_IMG_0710.JPG

1_IMG_0707.JPG

The original thread that George showed the blanks is here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73057

I hope to do a better job with the other blanks, and want to try painting the inside of the blank so the brass does not show where the blank is thinner.

As always any comments, good and bad, are very much welcome.

Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Bruce,

Well done mate, nothing like a snow background to give me "chills" up my back...!:eek:

Nice pics on those 2 blanks (pens), the long kit sure shows up well the blank something "sometimes", a little more difficult to achieve with a 2 part kit...!

Right..., 2 down, 15 to go...!:wink::biggrin:

Thank you for showing them to us!

Cheers
George

Gofer

Mark, glad to see someone else likes the pens.

George, I would send you the entire 6' high snowbank if I could but I doubt it would last long in OZ. I will get thru the rest of the blanks eventually.

I am surprised that nobody has any comments or suggestions for me. Thanks for looking and have fun with the mutual addiction.

Bruce

robutacion

Mark, glad to see someone else likes the pens.

George, I would send you the entire 6' high snowbank if I could but I doubt it would last long in OZ. I will get thru the rest of the blanks eventually.

I am surprised that nobody has any comments or suggestions for me.

Bruce

Yes, I think you have a very reasonable and fair statement above, I always wonder that...???:confused:

It may be that, the "crowd" things that you already do quality work so you don't need encouragement and/or any critic...!:wink:

Or can be a combination of factors, such as "those" involved directly or indirectly with your thread, as regrettable as it can be, we can never please everyone, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

Well, talking about being "critical", I mean exactly what I said...!

Don't worry, it ain't changes anything, huh...!:rolleyes::biggrin:

Oh..., did I mention about that time when I posted that....!:eek: nah, I live that for some other time...!:wink:

Snow wise, and as much as I would like to play with it for a little while (has been 30+ since I touched it...!) I don't think that I would have a very good time with that much snow and time/duration of it, around me.

A nice wooden cabin with a good firewood place and plenty of dry wood to use, would certainly keep me happy for some time, how long...??? that's a boys dream that I may never fulfill...!:frown:

I know a "bit" about heat/hot, though...!:cool::biggrin:

Take care,

Cheers
George

Top Bottom