Aussie Majestic Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

toolcrazy

Both hardware and blank are from IAP members. Creekline from Smitty and the Olive is from our favorite Aussie wood seller. I think I'm the first to post a Creekline, here.

Attachments

• IMGP1169.jpg
    IMGP1169.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMGP1170.jpg
    IMGP1170.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP1171.jpg
    IMGP1171.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ck1999

They look really good.
Is that the black chrome?

I like the look of these. I have ordered the kits from smitty, I am planning on making this type of pens for the deacons and pastor at our church.

Crhis

Woodlvr

I agree that you matched the wood to the kit beautifully. I like the looks of the kit but am also a fan of the flat top. I have no sense of style and this is just my favorite.

toolcrazy

They look really good.
Is that the black chrome?

I like the look of these. I have ordered the kits from smitty, I am planning on making this type of pens for the deacons and pastor at our church.

Crhis

Yep, that is the black chrome.

I really like this hardware. I like the larger round top more than the smaller slimline top that comes with the streamline.

I think the instruction were OK, not great, just ok. I used a slim bushing for the nib, a streamline bushing for the center and a Euro cap bushing. Worked out perfect. Just have to be careful not to mix up the center and the cap end when assembling as they are very similar in size.

toolcrazy

Both hardware and blank are from IAP members. Creekline from Smitty and the Olive is from our favorite Aussie wood seller. I think I'm the first to post a Creekline, here.

Thanks mate, you certainly made that piece of Aussie Majestic Olive wood, proud...!:wink:

Keep up the good work...!

Cheers
George

Very welcome. I am glad that I ordered it. I'm a big softy when it comes to olive wood, love the stuff.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

Top Bottom