Auction followers....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is what Gary did with that Rolex watch blank I got at the recent Auction. Is that a great pen or is that a REALLY great pen? Thanks to Gary for turning this for me and thanks for the picture as well. Will this be displayed in a prominant place in my collection - You bet it will.

Attachments

• Auction pen 004.jpg
    Auction pen 004.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 378
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Stunning pen Smitty and outstanding job of turning Gary !!! Now I'm really regretting not bidding higher...but I'm grateful to be typing this from home rather than a kennel. Again, Congratulations Smitty!! Doc:)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
keep it loose

Stunning pen Smitty and outstanding job of turning Gary !!! Now I'm really regretting not bidding higher...but I'm grateful to be typing this from home rather than a kennel. Again, Congratulations Smitty!! Doc:)
Just keep your wallet handy and the purse strings loose - Ed will be back.... Smitty won't - that one emptied the bucket for this year.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmmm

Wanna sell it? : )
I can't offer things for sale in this forum....

That being said, since you asked...I would sell it at the right price under the following conditions .... the price offered must be at least $100 more than I paid for the blank; and the difference between what I paid and the selling price must be sent directly to the IAP as a contribution, I would receive only what I paid for the blank.

If the above paragraph upsets anyone the mods won't hurt my feelings if they edit it.

76winger

Absolutely AWESOME looking pen!!! I wish it would have been in my budget to participate in that auction, but the bidding was well out of my range before I even saw the thread. Regardless, I'm glad to see it was turned into a real beauty and I'm sure Smitty will proudly display it for many years to come.

ctubbs

What a wonderful center piece to your precious collection. Congratulations on a perfectly ended auction and thank you and Gary for your contributions. Just two more of the spectacular members on the IAP.
Charles

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
OOPS

Well then let's start the bidding at $625!!! :)
Sorry - I do not have permission to run an auction here. That is reserved to my good friend Ed Brown and I would NEVER attempt to infringe on that. All I do is sit in the crowd and throw up an arm or a leg when he says "And there she be boys, and quite a nice one from Gary Nichols work shop, so what are ya gonna spare me for this great item? Do I hear $10,000, and a paltry sum it is, to start it off"

Top Bottom