Attention!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Not a big fan of the Polaris, but for those I will definitely make a big exception. Good looking pens - standing tall!!
gordon

The only thing I don't like about them is their "clicky" in use, like there's a little too much slop where the cartridge comes out the nib. Otherwise, they're nice to hole onto, and even though I don't sell many, I keep a few on hand for the variety.

In the case of this batch, there's a nice story that may or may not unfold with them.

I was approached by the Ad agency for my employer about 12 days ago and they wanted to know if I could make some of these (based on an Etsy listing I have) for a group of bloggers they'll be hosting this week. I was able able to get most the body material from Woodturningz in one day, and with Expedited shipping had the pens from PSI in two days. That gave me the past week to work on getting them all done.

These bloggers will each get one as a gift on Wednesday, they're from all over the US, and have fairly popular DIY / "Maker" blogs and are being brought in to showcase first, my employer's products, and along the way they're highlighting a few employees that make things as well. Those of us that were selected get to have a roundtable interview with the bloggers on Wednesday morning. We've created bios for ourselves to share with them, and of course I put a card in with each pen as well! So I'm somewhat excited at all this, and it's going to be interesting to see what kind of coverage it might bring to me and my fellow "maker"/coworkers. These pens aren't the best, but they are good quality, and I've got the opportunity to show off some of the others that I've made as well.

Should be fun! :laugh:

OOPS

Wow, what a great photo! I DO like the Polaris pens, and you're right, they do look as if they're standing at attention! Those bloggers should appreciate the rhodium hardware, which I think really adds to the blank. Those are terrific pens for this time of the year. Thanks for posting them.

Top Bottom