Atrax Rollerball in Red Velvet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sandsini

Sandsini

One of the pens I finished this weekend was this Atrax Rollerball (Platinum) in Bob Dupras' Red Velvet Acrylic Resin. I think it turned out rather nicely.

Attachments

• P1011494.jpg
    P1011494.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 205
  • P1011495.jpg
    P1011495.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 164
  • P1011497.jpg
    P1011497.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

Pen looks great. Seems like Bob is getting a reputation for turning out amazing blanks. Is this one a PR or Alumilite?

BSea

Think nothing of it Eric. Bob and I have a little inside joke about that blank :biggrin:
Yeah, he copied it from me.:beat-up::biggrin:

JK of course. Jonathon recently did something similar in alumilite. And about the same time I did this in an alumilite version. So they hit about the same time that's all. I prefer to think of it as "Great minds think alike".:cool:

With so many different people casting over the years, it's going to happen. But each castor develops their own style of pouring, and that part is hard to copy. Besides, like I said in another thread, I had a good teacher.

I'll give you a hint: His initials are JB

Sandsini

Yep... same kit. Woodcraft calls it the Continental and Exotic (and others) calls it Atrax. Exotic has it in Platinum, Woodcraft doesn't. And Exotic sells a posting kit for it as well, although apparently not in Platinum...

Last edited:

OZturner

Beautiful Atrax Pen, Eric.
Love that Glorious Bob Dupras' Red Velvet Acrylic Resin Blank.
Looks Magnificent.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom