See more from TonyL

TonyL

Attachments

• atrax ti and black AA.jpg
    atrax ti and black AA.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you. It's plain old $2.50 black acrylic acetate (that is what my client wanted). I reverse painted the barrels with flat black primer and the tubes with the same (used epoxy - non coloring added to it, to glue). And used "my" dry sanding/finish process.

mecompco

That is a very attractive pen. My future SIL wants a FP in black--just haven't decided to go Atrax or Jr. Gent. I've not done black AA yet, but black Lucite comes out really nicely.

TonyL

I have both and would go with something that accepts Jr Gent bushings....I have not had a good experience with Berea bushings, but have worked my way around it. I would make a Jr. George in antique silver...in fact, I am going to make it. Thanks for the idea!

mecompco

I have both and would go with something that accepts Jr Gent bushings....I have not had a good experience with Berea bushings, but have worked my way around it. I would make a Jr. George in antique silver...in fact, I am going to make it. Thanks for the idea!

That is going to be a nice pen! I'm using bushings I got from Exotics--they work OK (I've center drilled them to 60* for TBC), but I'm considering ponying up for a set of stainless TBCs.

TonyL

Constant sells the ss tbc for the baron. Nakitas is the only one that I can find to make the other berea ss tbc bushings for double barrel pens.

Top Bottom