Atrax & Persian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from longbeard

longbeard

Chrome Atrax RB with a little Persian.
I really like the Atrax RB, i have a few Atrax FP i'm wanna do, they will be my first FP, little nervous about messing them up though.

Thanks for looking and sharing any CC.

Atrax with Persian Turqouise.jpg

Atrax with Persian Turqouise (2).jpg

Atrax with Persian Turqouise (3).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

That Looks Great, I really like the looks of the atrax RB the issue I have found with the ones I have done, is that the cap seems to unscrew by themselves.

crabcreekind

Very nice pen. The atrax is one of my favorite kits. Dont be afraid of the fountain pen. They are exactly the same to make as the rollerball. They are actually interchangeable, so you could swap out the rollerball section on this one for a fountain section and it would work fine.

longbeard

Very nice pen. The atrax is one of my favorite kits. Dont be afraid of the fountain pen. They are exactly the same to make as the rollerball. They are actually interchangeable, so you could swap out the rollerball section on this one for a fountain section and it would work fine.

thats right, i read that, but forgot. thanks.
Just the components, i've never put one together, wrote with one ( i do know that it takes a softer touch from reading all the post here ) clean one, etc,etc.

longbeard

That Looks Great, I really like the looks of the atrax RB the issue I have found with the ones I have done, is that the cap seems to unscrew by themselves.

Dont know about that, sold it before i had a chance to play with it. :biggrin:
I do know if you put a capped pen in your pants pocket it will come uncapped.:eek:

Top Bottom