Atrax FP in Brooks Blue Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

This Atrax Fountain Pen in Chrome has another Brooks803 blank. It's very similar to the "Mixed Blue" Jonathan used on his Gent that was on the home page for a while as a featured photo.

I think this is a little greener than his was. Might be called teal. The color does look a little blue on my computer. YMMV.

It's reverse painted black. Components are from Exotic Blanks.

Earl
P1040048.jpg

P1040045.jpg

P1040042-1.jpg

And an attempt at a closeup crop:
P1040042Closeup.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Looks great Earl! The more I see those kits the more I like them. It's too bad you can't make it to the meeting, I'd like to see some of your work in person! I think by reverse painting it blank it altered the blues that were in the blank and darkened it up a bit. I like it!

IPD_Mr

Earl I have to agree with you. That ain't a bad kit. That Brooks blank could have been better though. Jonathan you need to come up with a way where the inside of the blank is still liquid and moves when you move the pen. :tongue: How about that for a challenge.

EarlD

Earl I have to agree with you. That ain't a bad kit. That Brooks blank could have been better though. Jonathan you need to come up with a way where the inside of the blank is still liquid and moves when you move the pen. :tongue: How about that for a challenge.

LOL, I hope Jonathan can accomplish that. I would drive to SC to pick up a car load of them!

EarlD

Looks great Earl! The more I see those kits the more I like them. It's too bad you can't make it to the meeting, I'd like to see some of your work in person! I think by reverse painting it blank it altered the blues that were in the blank and darkened it up a bit. I like it!

Jonathon, y'all have fun at the meeting tomorrow! I'll be at the next one.

Top Bottom