Atlas pictures....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

Hi all, not sure if they are Atlas or Patriot as they were in same box in workshop.

Buckeye Burl with Titanium Gold and CA finish.
2006730182935_PatrioBuckeye.jpg

Dymondwood with Chrome and Friction Polish.
200673018339_patriodymo.jpg

Amboyna Burl with Satin Nickel and CA finish.
200673018369_Patrioamboyna.jpg

Corn-Cob with Black Chrome anf Friction Polish.
200673018439_PatriotCob.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good looking pens Mark. Very nice fit and it looks like you have the ca finish down pat. The polaris from PSI has 2 knurls on the cap instead of 1 but I can't tell the difference between atlas and patriot either.

edit: CSUSA doesn't offer the patriot in gold Tn or chrome so those must be atlas

gerryr

I don't care much for Patriots, but you did excellent work on these. They all look very good. Is the Buckeye Burl dyed? It looks blue on my monitor.

gerryr

Mark, the reason for thinking it looked blue isn't the photo. The problem is the monitor on my laptop. On my monitor at work, it doesn't look blue at all. I probably shouldn't use my laptop for photo editing.

alamocdc

Those all look great, Mark. I really like how dark the Buckeye burl looks. Is it really that dark?

Oops, I just noticed that you said it does. Sorry for pulling the trigger too fast![B)]

Ligget

Thanks folks, Darick dymondwood grows in the Highlands of Scotland there is a lot of them near Loch Ness where the famous monster "Nessie" lives. lol [:eek:)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom