Assorted Feathers JR Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

These pens were my PITH to Maxman400. They were already posted but I wanted to link them to my threads posted because I use them as a photo album for customers, from my Iphone, when they ask to see what I can make them.

The first is a Jr Statesman with assorted feathers and the second is an elegant beauty with ringneck pheasant feathers over curly maple.

Thanks again Max for the awesome PITH experience and trade.

Attachments

• Pith%201.jpg
    Pith%201.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 390
  • Pith%202.jpg
    Pith%202.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 358
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

John You are VERY WELCOME, it was a pleasure to be your PITH partner. This is my new carry pen and I have not been able to use it with out someone asking me about it. :biggrin: I now carry a second pen as a loaner, :rolleyes: for when some one ask to borrow my pen.

Kirk Dietrich

John U, those are beautiful! I have glued feathers to my hard body popping bugs over the years and the other night thought about trying that on a pen body. After seeing yours, I'll certainly have to give that a go when I get the pen turning down - only have done a few pens so far, was just thinking about a way to step it up.

Beautiful work,
Kirk

maxman400

The first is a Jr Statesman with assorted feathers and the second is an elegant beauty with ringneck pheasant feathers over curly maple.
According to the note I got with these, there are 42 feathers (4 different kinds) that make up the pattern on the Jr gent. :wink:

jttheclockman

Max you did a nice job turning and finishing. You brought to life some of John's best work but then again I have never seen one blank that John has made to be nothing but utter brilliance. His technique stands out every time someone does one of his creations and no two pens are alike. Great job all around and thanks for showing.

alinc100

spec-freakin-tacular!!!And if that isn't a word,no words can describe these 2 pens.
Someday the courage to do a feather pen will find me.

eupher58

Nice work, as usual john! I should have your patience. If you haven't done one or a dozen of johns feather, you owe it to yourself to get on it, they look even better in real life!!

Top Bottom