Asian Pink Coral Truston

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

Made this for my 19 year old daughter. She still loves Barbie stuff and the color pink. It's an Asian Pink Coral Truston Flat Top American with 18K Swiss Rose Gold.

Flat%20Top%20American,%2018K%20Swiss%20Rose%20Gold.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

It felt soft. Drilling was easy. My last two pens were antler, so anything will feel softer than that. I was honestly wondering if it had cured enough because it felt so soft. I purchased it from Craft Supplies. The 18K Swiss Rose Gold is from BB.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Nice Pen. Thanks for posting that. I was not aware that CSUSA had added new Trustone to their supplies. Three different sizes now.

Tanner

Thanks everyone, I'm trying. I keep learning more and more here. You're all too nice in not being critical of my pens thus far. I know some of mine show a hint of the brass tube and this one shows a little hint of darkness on the lower barrel. I used DNA between sanding. Maybe I'm pushing too hard with the MM. I was careful in not dragging the bushing metal over. In person it does not look like it's even there. I did go over it with TSW after I took this pic, maybe the TSW took most of the hint of smudge off. Thanks for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom